Category List

Saturday, December 21, 2013

There are some great, beautiful things you can do with all that fun costume jewelry you have collected in the drawer. A cross, my favorite is a heart. I was given a stunning little wreath this Christmas, all made with costume jewelry, it is gorgeous! Use a foam base from Michaels and go crazy!

:) necklace
:) necklace

Download whole gallery
There are some great, beautiful things you can do with all that fun costume jewelry you have collected in the drawer. A cross, my favorite is a heart. I was given a stunning little wreath this Christmas, all made with costume jewelry, it is gorgeous! Use a foam base from Michaels and go crazy!
There are some great, beautiful things you can do with all that fun costume jewelry you have collected in the drawer. A cross, my favorite is a heart. I was given a stunning little wreath this Christmas, all made with costume jewelry, it is gorgeous! Use a foam base from Michaels and go crazy!

Download whole gallery
"hydrangea blossom diamond stacking ring"
"hydrangea blossom diamond stacking ring"

Download whole gallery
mint oxfords oh my..
mint oxfords oh my..

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment